Monday, December 22, 2008

Peanut Nickname Onesies, T-Shirts, and Bibs

Little Characters has an adorable collection of clothes for your Peanut.

Click on any picture and you can buy the product right away. The onesies, bibs, and shirts are all available with a variety of skin tones and hair and eye colors. Chose the message "Peanut" or "Little Peanut", or email me at drawnbyk@gmail.com, and I'll happily personalize a product with your child's name (at no extra charge).







I know there are a lot of other designs for Peanut on the internet, and some of them are cute, but I believe mine is the only one that has a drawing of a baby incorporated into the design. When I drew this design, I was just starting to change the way I sketched the babies' faces, and I really like the expression. I love how the baby looks like s/he's snuggled up in the peanut shell like a bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment