Monday, December 22, 2008

Little Sweetpea Nickname T-Shirts, Onesies, and Bibs

Little Characters has an adorable collection of clothes for Little Sweetpea babies and toddlers.

Click on any picture and you can buy the product right away. The onesies, bibs, and shirts are all available with a variety of skin tones and hair and eye colors. You can email me at drawnbyk@gmail.com, and I'll happily personalize a product with your child's name (at no extra charge).







I had some trouble with this design, because a small company has sued Cafepress shopkeepers who had "Sweetpea" designs in the past. You can read about it at http://www.sourpeas.org I didn't discover this legal issue until after I had worked hard to draw a design with the message "Sweetpea" and Cafepress notified me that I couldn't sell it. Needless to say, I was pretty upset! But I did a bit of research, and realized that I just had to make sure my message was "Little Sweetpea".

I think the lettering in this design is especially good. I am partial to swirlies, but I think they really match well, because they could be sweetpea vines. I like all the little hearts I drew in there, too: look for the tiny heart in the letter a!

No comments:

Post a Comment