Monday, December 22, 2008

Munchkin Nickname Onesies, T-Shirts, and Bibs

Little Characters has an adorable collection of clothes for your Wee Munchkin. These baby clothes are perfect for a little shrimpy.

Click on any picture and you can buy the product right away. The onesies, bibs, and shirts are all available with a variety of skin tones and hair and eye colors. Chose the message "Munchkin" or "Little Munchkin", or email me at drawnbyk@gmail.com, and I'll happily personalize a product with your child's name (at no extra charge).







This design took a very long time! I had so much trouble getting the proportion in the baby's body right. I worked on it quite a lot when we were visiting family in Europe. My mother-in-law is a painter and she gave me some tips on how to redo it. I like the elements that suggest the Wizard of Oz: the rainbow lollipop (from the Lollipop Gang), the striped socks (like the striped tights), and the jingle-bell, swirly boots. Early in the design process, I considered drawing lederhosen! I think the final product is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment