Monday, December 22, 2008

Fusspot Nickname T-Shirts, Onesies, and Bibs

Little Characters has an adorable collection of clothes for your Little Fusspot. Perfect for your baby to wear on a fussy day!

Click on any picture and you can buy the product right away. The onesies, bibs, and shirts are all available with a variety of skin tones and hair and eye colors. Chose the message "Fusspot" or "Little Fusspot", or email me at drawnbyk@gmail.com, and I'll happily personalize a product with your child's name (at no extra charge).







I think this design is a good expression of me as an artist: I believe it's truly original and expresses my style. I tried to keep the baby very cute even though s/he's fussing and whining. Look closely and you can see the tiny light blue tears on the cheeks. I like having the baby take her stand in a teapot, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment